09 December 2005

...Oh Christmas Tree


This is our Christmas tree. We love it. "We" is Michael, my roommate, and I. Michael is gay and he says it's pretty so that's how come I know it's pretty. As we were decorating it, my straight cop BF said he didn't think it was pretty. COME ON!! This photo doesn't even capture the true beauty of this tree. The flash on this camera is such that it could be used to light Wrigley Field in a night game, so you can't see the way the colorful lights twinkle, which contrast nicely against the matte ornaments in various shades of red.

Michael is due home soon. He's single again, and I think that means we'll be "going gay" tonight. Sigh....

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian South said...

You need better ornaments.

Jack Bauer would have better ornaments.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home