13 December 2005

When Not Being Stupid is Not Enough


There aren't a lot of songs on here, but "When Not Being Stupid Is Not Enough" is really good. And what a hilarious title. The song rocks though, much like all Built to Spill's music rocks.
I went to the gym today and saw this same girl I see there every Tuesday. I hate her, with her freakishly-cut calves, tiny waist, tight ponytail and sparkling diamond engagment ring. She always stands on the balcony overlooking the tennis courts and lifts her little 10-lb weights. I putter along on the eliptical and smile at the idea of her losing her balance and tumbling over the edge, landing face first on the tennis courts. It's a sick thought, but it makes the exercising only slightly less awful. Exercising is easily the worst hour or so of my day; that includes the hour I spend in traffic in the morning and after school. When I take kickboxing, I have a whole assortment of people whose faces I picture in my head while the instructor barks "Jab! Cross! Hook! Uppercut Uppercut! Kick!!" I think I could kick some serious ass if I had the opportunity.
I have to catch up on my Seinfeld now. I just TiVoed the one where Elaine finds out Putty is a Jesus freak. I also got the one today where Elaine leaves the naughty message on the Jerry's audio tape. George is so great in that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home