21 January 2006

Uno Dos Tres Quatro!

I got tagged by Southie to do this, and as I cannot think of anything to write about, I'll play along.

4 jobs I've had (time at job)
Teacher (3 years) ; Substitute teacher (1 year); retail sales associate (on and off my whole working life); coffee shop girl (2 summers)

4 movies I'd watch over and over
Moonstruck; Spinal Tap; Sideways; Vacation (the original one)

4 places I have lived (time at locale) (actually 3)
Chicago (5 years); Chicago suburbs (20 years); Milwaukee (4 very long years)

4 TV shows I love
Seinfeld; Arrested Development; Curb Your Enthusiasm; 24

4 places I've been on vacation
NYC; LA; Florida; Mexico

4 favorite foods
Pizza; pasta; grandma's meatballs; Potbelly's turkey sandwich

4 places I'd rather be right now (note: I wouldn't want to live anywhere but Chicago; these are merely places I'd like to vacation)
Maui; Mexican Riviera; London; Seville

4 websites I visit daily
Weight Watchers (sad); Metromix.com; New York Times; Chicago Tribune

I'm not tagging anyone to do this. It's kind of a boring one, but it's better than whatever crap I'd come up with today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

"Seinfeld; Arrested Development; Curb Your Enthusiasm; 24"

Wow! I love 3 of those 4. Never gotten into AD. Only watched it once. Perhaps I should give it another try?

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home