04 January 2006

Desperate Times....

Life is a little dull when I'm working full time. No pinot, no broken toilets... I'm staring to realize that my life simply is not blogworthy Mon-Fri. This of course is bad news because I need more readers. I have a following of about 6 people, and I do appreciate those 6 readers; but my material is getting weaker, and I'm afraid I'm going to lose them. On top of that, like any publishing mogul, I'm always trying to attract new followers. I thought the best way to achieve this goal would be to sex things up a bit. So I've selected a tasteful photo of a sexy woman in a skimpy bikini. My projection is that my readership will increase roughly ten-fold, which would put me at approximately 60 readers. I'm going to try not to worry about the quality of reader I might attract with pictures of half naked women. Incidentally, based on this photo, it might look like I googled "woman with huge nostrils" but I actually googled "woman in bikini." It was just a bonus that her nostrils happened to be huge. Enjoy! And to the throngs of new readers... Welcome to the huge mistake that is my life.

10 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

I respectfully disagree with kopidingdong. You will have to continue to post sexy pics for me to keep reading.

If you feel like your life is dull monday through friday, you'll just have to drink that much more pinot and break that many more toilets on the weekends.

or you could be like me - you could blog about blogging at Starbucks. metablogging - it doesn't get much more boring than that.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

My how the tables have turned. Last week I was so innundated with nothing to do that I couldn't write a word and this week now that I'm back at work, I can find a million and one things to write about. Anyway, I read you so that might up your blog readership to 7.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

You could blog whichever celebrity it was Lizzie blogged that attracted the pervs.

Oh, and I had a fine hit from the Islamic Republic of Iran for big bubs. For the life of me, I can't recall blogging about bubs, but Google doesn't lie.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

Lizzie- I knew you would appreciate this woman. How about those nostrils?

Kopingdindong- if you're looking for a blog with deep revelations, you've come to the wrong place. I spend a lot of time have deep thoughts and writing about them in a private place. This is my outlet for useless stuff. I have a lot of useless stuff going on in my head, so I need an outlet.

PK- see I knew the pic would attract people!

blake- glad you stopped by. i'll be your third reader.

heather b- i was counting you in my readership. but with blake, yes it is 7.

esbee- i remember that big bubs post... you know the one about the bubs? the big ones?

4:53 PM  
Blogger Brian South said...

If you were looking for a smokin' hottie you should have just put a picture of yourself on the post.

Because you have big nostrils.

8:52 PM  
Blogger wstachour said...

I'm developing a nostril fetish. It just begs for a finger, no?

8:47 AM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

This nostril thing is spinning out of control. I wonder if, when this girl decided to become a model, she ever imagined that some bitch in Chicago would be blogging about her huge nostrils- and receiving a record number of comments as a result.

Pk- I don't like to brag, but I do have a nice set. Wait, are we still talking about nostrils?

Leave it to you, South, to put make a comment that lands my blog right in the gutter.

Lurkers rule!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Chairborne Stranger said...

tara-that's awesome! see how your readership has expanded!look-sex sells and these people are buying--at least pk is--check out the sexy pic he posted on HIS blog and see what that did to his comments! i know I'LL be checking in much more to see what you have to say. err, post.

nice nostrils, too!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

T-
I would appreciate the courtesy of a call, when you decide to to share my picture with the masses. You know how shy I am.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i get more info?

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home