20 December 2006

The Year in Review

I stole this idea from ND Heathen, whose page is listed on the right. Below you will find the first line of the first blog of each month this year. Also, I have added a new post to "My Favorite Mistakes" list. It is called 'Inner Peace,' and I don't mind saying that I think it is pretty funny stuff. Anyway, in honor of my one year blogging anniversary, which just passed, here is my year in review.

January: There's really no delicate way to tell this story.
February: I am the advisor of the student newspaper at the high school where I work.
March: We've had institute days for the past 1.5 days.
April: Spring break, the last extensive recess of the year, officially comes to an end tonight, hence the sad face.
May: I don't have much to say.
June: I was married once for 8 months.
July: I TiVo "Inside the Actor's Studio."
August: I am off to St. Louis this weekend to visit my friends from college
September: I'm supposed to be grading right now.
October: I have always been fond of tests, surveys or inventories that purport to classify my personality.
November: Thanks to those of you that have pushed me to come back.
December: One of the best Christmas gifts I ever got was a huge box filled with various types of medicine.

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Happy Christmas, SEM.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Sue Ellen!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

Merriest of Christmases to you Ms. Sue Ellen Mischke.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

Thanks, all! Hope you had a great holiday!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

I love A Charlie Brown Christmas!

11:37 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

and Happy New Year babe x

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home