03 January 2007

Post Holiday Blues

The holidays are over and that makes me sad because I enjoy the holidays. Here is something else that makes me sad...



That little emoticon sad face kills me. On Yahoo Instant Messenger, this sad face is even more pitiful because it is animated, and its little eyebrows raise up and down to emphasize just how sad he is. There are a few other things that make me sad, such as Tom Robinson in the movie To Kill a Mockingbird and when my boyfriend leaves and I know I will not see him for a few days.

Besides obvious things like death, war and break ups, what makes you sad?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading the letters that were written by Vincent Van Gogh and his brother Theo. Absolutely beautiful and heart wrenching.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes rain. Looking at my children sleep. Seeing someone be unspeakably cruel to another, especially where looks are concerned.

7:13 AM  
Blogger jf said...

Teaching children that already have babies themselves. These girls are just barely 17 and have 2-3 small children; what do they have to look forward to now?
I also agree with Esbee, people being mean just because they can.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue Ellen... I think it might be best for you to avoid cable news at ALL costs. If emoticons drag you down that much... hearing about troop surges, looming partisan gridlock, and the Brittany Spears' post-Federline social life just might just push you over the edge.

12:22 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

runnin' out of beer mainly. why get sad? enjoy!!!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My exhusband makes me sad. I wish he would just go away and leave my kids alone. :(

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home