13 February 2006

I'm not making this up

I once had a teacher that scratched her coochie in front of our class. I am not making this up. She would stand in front of our 6th grade class, put her leg up on the desk (also not made up) and scratch her cha-cha with her forefinger and her middle finger. She would do this while addressing the class. For example she might say something like, "Students, take out your spelling book." While she was giving this set of directions, she'd have her fingers all up in her coochie, just scratching away. She'd even do this if she was wearing a skirt. In her defense, her skirts were really long ones, so it's not like we could see her na-na; we were just very aware of its presence because the woman could not keep her hands off of it. She'd do it while talking to parents at open house, or while standing in the hall having a chat with a colleague. Can you imagine? I don't even like to use words like "fox" or "batch" because they rhyme with.. you know..., and this woman had her forefinger and middle finger all up in it. My sister was in her class the year before me, so I knew it was coming; likewise, as you can imagine this woman developed quite a reputation. Still, I couldn't help but be shocked when I first saw her do it.

This story is 100% true. If my sister weren't so traumatized by this woman, she would corroborate my account of our 6th grade teacher.

10 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

She did that in front of parents and colleagues and no one ever said anything to her about it??

My third grade teacher came to class every day drunk and would just spend the day braiding the girls' hair, but that's no way near as bad as your inappropriate-teacher-story.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Sounds like every day was show and tell. Well, more show than tell I suppose.

9:05 PM  
Blogger ndheathen said...

What I want to know is why can't you say "vagina," unless of course you're far less crude than I am.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

That's disgusting and I can't believe no one said anything to her.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Did you all have ways of making sure you never touched anything she did? Like if she handed back your paper, did you try your damnedest not to touch it?

8:11 AM  
Blogger Brian South said...

Was she at least hot?

2:09 PM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

melissa, anelize- agreed.

Lizzie- I love this 3rd grade teacher of yours. I am putting that in my lesson plans for next week.

ndheathen- no, i am quite crude- just ask south. i just don't like using those words in front of my students. ever. ever. ever

Dr ken- have you noticed that your name is kenneth? and does that feel awkard to you? because it feels awkward to me--
Show and Smell maybe?

Esbee- I don't really remember much about the class except the coochie scratching. i suspect we did hesitate to touch stuff she touched, but when you spend an entire day with a woman, eventually you might just give up on the hope that you can avoid contact.

South- not at all. easily one of the ugliest women i've ever seen.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Why'd I say show and tell when scratch and sniff is clearly funnier. Damn!

For Christmas did you wrap up some Monostat 7? Make that 700 . . .

8:25 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Tara, I'm feeling unloved right now.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

sorry heather b- i assure you, you are loved.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home