07 February 2006

24 recap

... 24 hours later

I'll buy that Jack Bauer can single-handedly save the world. 4 times.
I'll buy that he's in love with the hideous Audrey Raines.
I'll buy that the American public of the 24 world would elect someone like that.
I'll buy that Chole and Edgar are just that smart.
I'll even buy that Jack's stupid daughter could get into and out of trouble as often as she does.

But I will not buy that the 15-year-old sex slave from Russia would
A. Be able to hide a gun under her sweater
B. Not have had the idea to kill the old pervert until the exact day that he is needed to save America
C. Have been able to shoot him dead in only one try.

Other than that, great episode.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

Wow, that was EXACTLY my question about this week's episode. Someone said, "Well the guy had guns lying all around." If that's the case, why didn't she shoot him long before?

That part confused me. It didn't make much sense.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I turned comment verification OFF at Wordaholism. We had a comment spammer Sunday. I think/hope he/she/it is gone.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Brian South said...

Wow, what a neat site! I just happened to stumbled onto your very cool, neat blog! I think I will visit here often! Neat!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

southie, snort. It was this bizarro, state-based house-cleaning service, where the states subbed in didn't align. Every state as represented at one point or another, though.

"GREAT site! I'll make sure to bookmark it. If you have any questions about housecleaning in UTAH, visit my NEW HAMPSHIRE cleaning site!"

Over 400 comments, 300 of them before I even caught on. 1 per post, so we had to go through and tidy up for ages.

(Sorry no feedback on 24, but I've never seen the show.)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home