30 March 2006

I stole this idea from I-66, and I love it! Try it in your next post. Answer the below questions using only the names of songs by your favorite band.

Band: Built to Spill
1. Are you male or female? Distopian Dream Girl

2. Describe yourself: She's Real

3. How do some people feel about you: Untrustable

4. How do you feel about yourself: Fly Around My Pretty Little Miss

5. Describe your ex boyfriend: Out of Sight

6. Describe your current significant other: You Are

7. Describe where you want to be: Happiness

8. Describe how you live: The Plan

9. Describe how you love: Temporarily Blind

10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish: Reasons

11. Share a few words of wisdom: Singing Sores Make Perfect Swords

12. Now say goodbye: Stop the Show

5 Comments:

Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

On the grounds that I never have a clue what I'm doin anyway I'll do it. Not now though. It's 5 past midnight here n I'm knackered. Tomorrow if you don't mind.

Oh yeah. 'Twigged' = sussed / realised / understood / the penny's dropped........

I could have so much fun in Chicago. Nobody'd know what the f*ck I'm on about. Seein' as I don't either I'd be in a city of kindred spirits........

3:10 PM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

knackered- I'd guess that means really drunk, but I'm going with really tired. You don't strike me as someone who would be drunk on a Thursday night.

Chicago rocks. Anyone can have fun here. It's so beautiful. Especially today- it's in the 60s and sunny. I'm going out tonight with Southie, one of my regular readers and my colleague. There's nothing like spring and summer in Chicago, at least if you ask me.

3:34 PM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

It was Thursday?....hic

(knackered = tired)

hiya Southie

7:09 AM  
Blogger Brian South said...

What a moderately interesting post!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

Southie, wait until you see the next one.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home