10 March 2006

Mammalian protrusions tonight in rm 263!

My lack of writing these last several days is due to a few things:
1. My BF was here two nights this week
2. I had parent-teacher conferences last night and today, and I stayed at my parents' house
3. I have nothing to say

Parent teacher conferences usually provide some pretty good fodder for the blog. This time, however, I had only a few appointments, all with level-headed parents who committed none of the following blog-o-licious offenses:

1. Stare at my boobs
2. Blame their child's poor performance on me
3. Have one eye that had a flap of skin sewn over it
4. Shake my hand with a sweaty palm
5. Scratch their privates

All of these things have happened to me at one time or another, and #3 was pretty unsettling. In fairness to the people responsible for #1, I unintentionally invited the shocked, open-mouthed stares at my chest. Allow me to explain: I wore a suit with a blue camisole under it. This camisole was new, and it was from Old Navy, which means it was cheap, chinzy and sort of deformed. But I had a blazer over it so I figured its flaws would remain hidden. As it turns out, the whole camisole remained hidden, drooping just low enough that it was nearly completely concealed by my blazer. The thing about parent-teacher conferences, however, is that you have very little time to leave your classroom to look in a mirror where you might want to, oh I don't know, apply some lip gloss, comb your hair, or find a way to contain your breasts before the next happy couple walks into your classroom. Finally at the end of the night I had time to stop in the restroom before my ride home, and it was then that I saw that I had some incredible cleavage going. I was very impressed with myself until I remembered that I was not at a bar or a club, but at parent-teacher conferences. Of course by then it was too late, so I decided to make the best of it. From there forward, I signed all emails

Regards,
Ms. J
(the one with the nice rack)

17 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Okay, all this talk about teacher titties is getting me frisky. Why must I be a boob man? I think I smell a new blog topic . . .

1:10 PM  
Blogger Travel Italy said...

I had a kindergarten teacher that you remind me of. I was in love with her through high school and can still remember her name: Miss Marciano - I called her ms. Marshmello. I guess I knew I would love Italian women even back then.

Complimenti.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

Sorry about that Dr. K. I didn't anticipate you stopping by today.

Thanks for stopping by Travel Italy. Miss Marciano sounds like a babe. Great name too.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

You're going to have some fabulous Google hits.

And some days, I feel a lot like the button in that picture.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

Yeah, Esbee, I thought the same thing about the google hits. Everything from kids looking for info on mammals and perverts looking for a teacher with a nice rack.

That shirt is the funniest part of the picture to me. I wonder if that was a shirt she wore pre-boob job, and she was wearing to illustrate the point of how enormous and un-natural her boobs looked- as sort of a before and after illustration.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

It reminded me a lot of this pic, which is on one of my favorite sites. I've snorted with laughter more times than I can count reading there.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

Esbee, that's my new favorite page. I just put a link to it on my sidebar. Hilarious. I looked at the page on Jessica and Ashley Simpson, and I was sold.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I don't even know who Bai Ling is, but I literally had tears in my eyes on this one.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Brian South said...

That's not your rack! False advertising! I should know!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

southie, you just haven't seen her in that shirt. It makes everyone's rack look comely.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

I can think of several teachers like you that helped me through me elementary years. Oh the day dreams I had.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

(I'm choosing to ignore Southie and believe)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

I confess.... that is not my rack- sorry to disappoint Marc. I'm pretty desperate for readers, but not to the extent that I will lower my standards to such a depth that I will post a picture of my own personal cleavage. I don't think blogger could handle the volume of hits I'd get if I did.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

It's okay. I don't think my wife likes me looking at other women's cleavage anyway.

1:08 PM  
Blogger melbo said...

Go Fug rocks! Thanks for opening my eyes, esbee. I think it might be finding a home in my sidebar as well...

6:36 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Very, very welcome.

I'm a Fugging addict.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home