02 April 2006

Bad news/Good News


Spring break, the last extensive recess of the year, officially comes to an end tonight, hence the sad face. I'm feeling a little melancholic tonight. The storm, this being my last night with my boyfriend for a while and the end of this break . . . it's all getting me down. To make matters worse, I can't find a damn thing to wear to work, and it's going to be rainy and gloomy tomorrow. Can't wait to wake up to all that. A true Monday indeed.

There is one bright spot to report. Esbee invited me to be a part of Wordaholism. It's a really bitchin' site so stop by to check out my contributions and the contributions of the other blog members. I am hoping to post at least once each week, and once summer break comes, even more.

And don't forget to check out my renter by clicking on the thumbnail on the right or click here. It's good stuff.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Not just bitchin'. Wicked bitchin'.

2:26 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

I need more words to qualify. I feel like a failure. Back later after I've checked out me dictionary....

3:23 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Found loads of words but buggered if I understand them...

Is buggered any good?

'To bend over n get an unpleasant surprise' - dependin' on your point of view of course...

10:40 AM  
Blogger Brian South said...

The title of this blog is very close to the title of the Seinfeld pilot.

Also, I don't think you get credit for clicks if you just link to the page--either tell people to click on the thumbnail or use the url that the thumbnail uses. Or not, whatever.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

4D, I like that definition. Maybe I'll use it for my next post.

Dirk, I don't think renter has made it to Word yet. It's when someone pays blog explosion credits to rent a spot on a fellow blogger's page. See, I don't have 50 billion readers like SOME bloggers I know. So I have to beg for them by being on Blog Explosion, which really hasn't done me much good so far.

Thanks, Southie for the info. I think I vaguely remember an episode called "Good news/bad news"? No? But I don't remember what it was about.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home